Programme: 12 weeks
Client: Sandler Seating
Contract team project manager: Sid Smith Project Management
Designers: Spark & Trebble
Mechanical Electrical Consultants: Brinson Staniland Partnership
Main Contractor: Polyteck
Polyteck worked closely with the clients project management team, including interior designers and M&E consultants, Brinson Staniland Partnership, to deliver the project on time and within budget over a12 week period on a warehouse / office building in North London.
The fit out comprised both an industrial design, appropriate for the mass volume upholstery and production works being carried out, and a high end commercial design and showroom suitable for the office staff and potential clients.
- Construction of a double and single story steel framed mezzanine within the warehouse
- Full fire protection to the new mezzanines and existing structure
- Upgrading of incoming Electric and Gas utility supplies
- New Air Conditioning and Ventilation Throughout.
- New flooring and ceilings throughout.
- New bespoke veneered doors
- Improvement of existing W/C facilities
- Full decorations throughout
- Creating of roof access internally from warehouse, including fall arrest system on roof.
- Full electrical re-wire and installation of energy efficient fittings.
- Installation of external shutters
- Manufacture and installation of custom joinery and finishes.