Contract Dates: Oct 2013 to Oct 2018
Scope: 15,155 properties – houses and flats
Contract Type: JCT Measured Term SOR
The contract is to undertake ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS AND TESTING of:
- Domestic properties i.e. houses, blocks of flats, supported housing
- Voids and occupied dwellings
- Testing and undertaking remedial works for C1&C2 defects
- Associated communal areas for electrical
- We undertake remedial works
- Install smoke and heat detection within occupied premises
- 24hr/ 365 day reactive works
- We engage apprentices, working on site, undertaking works or testing and certificating under supervision
Our delivery programme executes 10-12 tests per day using a skilled labour team
- Electricians are all C&G 2391 qualified( minimum standard)
- Life Security teams
- We have a Dedicated Contract Manager
- Experienced support team – administration, Resident Liaison and Customer Care personnel
WORKS UNDERTAKEN INCLUDE:
- NICEIC Fixed Electrical Installation Periodic Inspection and Testing Condition Report to BS7671:2008(2011)
- Emergency Lighting Inspections and Installation
- Desktop study of the building documentation
- Detailed condition report and circuit drawings
- HV and LV Switch Gear and distribution validation
- Lightening Protection where appropriate
- Schedule of remedial works agreed with Family Mosaic
HIGHER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Polyteckâ€™s flexibility and appointment communication has resulted in increase in customer satisfaction levels.
WORKING WITH THE COMMUNITY
We are working in partnership to bring about sustainable impacts into the local communities through our work programmes and community involvement.
POLYTECK CARBON REDUCTION PLAN
We work with Family Mosaic to reduce environmental impacts from our work by using PDA technology to reduce unnecessary journeys and improving our carbon footprint.
We manage our appointment system via PDA reducing the number of abortive calls and journey time wasted by engineers.