Are you scared of the following hazards:
- electric shock and burns?
- injuries and fire from faulty electrical installations?
- explosions caused by unsuitable electrical installations?
You should, becauseÂ electrical installations can be of high risk if they are not wired in a proper way.
Polyteck Building Services offers a comprehensive electrical installation service including electrical system inspections, maintenance and reporting to prevent unexpected electrical faults.
All electrical installations of Polyteck Building Services meet the national standard in the United Kingdom forÂ low voltageÂ electrical installations British Standard BS 7671 (Requirements for electrical installations)
Polyteck Building Services is testing:
- Insulation Resistance
- Prospective fault current
- C.P.C continuity
- Operation of residual current devices
- Ring circuit continuity
- Functional testing
- Earth fault loop impedance