It can be very difficult running your own business and sometimes itâ€™s easy just to let things such as building maintenance take less of a priority. Many businesses today make the mistake of believing that if it ‘ain’t broke, then don’t try and fix it’. Unless a problem occurs, Â most businesses take it for granted that the services they use every day, will continue to work.
Unfortunately, however, should the lift break down, a water pipe bursts, a gas leak is found, machinery for production ceases to operate, it might cost your business more than you had bargained for to get things back to how they were. Not only will you have to pay for the repairs, but you might have incurred damage to vital paperwork, electrical problems and in some cases have to shut down production/operations, or close the office while the work is being carried out.
Yes, you have insurance, but if they can prove that the problem was caused by neglect, they can refuse to pay out, or at least pay less than you need. The trouble with insurance in this case, is that its not responsive enough to meet the everyday needs of a busy business that relies on running smoothly without any glitches. The business needs to be back up and running as quickly as possible as time is money.
Thatâ€™s why here at Polyteck we have an elite planned maintenance serviceÂ that ensures our customerâ€™s buildings are well looked after and if any problems, should they occur, are dealt with quickly and with the minimum of disruption.
We can supply you with all, or some of the following planned maintenance services. We will ensure that our service is tailored made to cover your business needs.
- If you need someone who can deal with small jobs quickly, then our handyman service will do just that. Whether itâ€™s a blocked toilet or a broken down lift. Weâ€™ll put the appropriate professional in a van and he or she will get to you quickly and carry out any repairs that need to be done. Our handymen are professional, neat and highly qualified to deal with a whole host of different situations. Many of our clients are delighted with our handyman service that they recommend us to their friends.
Plumbing & Drainage
- Any plumbing problems, we have well trained professional plumbers who will come out and inspect your drains, fix pipes and deal with blockages. Our plumbers are Gas Safe registered, always carry with them their Identification Cards and provide a high quality service, with minimal fuss.
- Itâ€™s important that the building you work in is well cared for and looks attractive. We will repair brickwork, undertake decorating and maintain the outside and inside of your building.
- Health and Safety compliance means that you must have the appropriate number of fire alarms in your building and on a regular basis we will check that each and every one of them is in working order, with a maintenance and renewal package.
- Wiring, lifts, cooling system, literally anything that requires an electrician. We will maintain your electrics in order to prevent problems occurring, but if something does happen, then we can be on the spot quickly to deal with the problem.
HVAC & Air Conditioning
- Keeping your staff and customers warm in the winter and cool in the summer means you need an efficient heating and cooling system in your building. Our qualified technicians can take care of the equipment, to make sure it functions efficiently and lasts as long as it should
- The maintenance of tanks and pipes to prevent water escaping and pipe damage is something that is often overlooked in a building. Our technicians make regular checks on pipework and water tanks.
Donâ€™t wait until a problem occurs and you are left with a huge bill; talk to Polyteck today. We can offer expert advice and a reliable friendly team of qualified staff in a maintenance package designed especially for you.
Read through some of the projects on our website and look at our testimonials, itâ€™s not just us thatâ€™s saying we do a great job, our customers think so too.
Phone our London office today on 020 7481 0222 or get in touch through the contact page on our website.