Letter to all Clients, Lease Holders, Building Owners / Managers & Housing Residents from Polyteck Building Services.
Re: COVID-19 Tier 4 Restrictions
We continue to see a rapidly changing working environments, which are impacting our customers in many ways and of course our wider community’s. In recognition of the statement issued by Government at 4pm Saturday 19th December, Polyteck Building Services has reviewed its current approach and wish to give a level of comfort to all of our customers and subsequently their end users etc. Polytecks Commitment to Our Clients:
• Polyteck will continue providing essential services and emergency repairs
• Polyteck will continue to undertake scheduled PPM works and repairs services
• Polyteck will continue to undertake Building Safety/Compliancy activities (such as Gas Servicing) • Polyteck’s 24/7/365 call line will remain open, increased remote staff on hand to ensure continuity for all
• Polyteck will support any urgent ad-hoc related planned work activities where it is safe to do so • Polyteck have in place, secure additional internal resource in order to maintain services levels
• Polyteck will support all of our clients with any emergency variations
• Polyteck will ensure that SAFTEY to all is the number one priority throughout this difficult time
Polyteck have been working tirelessly throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to do so. Enhanced procedures have been developed in tandem with our H&S specialist partner ADMAC, with particular focus around Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to protect our operatives, suppliers and clients.
Our detailed Health & Safety approach has been received very well throughout 2020 and we will continue to ensure our contracts are fully equipped with PPE and operate in a safe manner, adhering to current guidance. We will update our SSOW, including any changes necessary to increase the confidence of both operatives and residents as required.
It is essential in these uncertain times that we can protect our workforce, supply chain partners, clients along with everyone else for that matter. Ensuring we have the capacity to meet requirements is paramount. This is a commitment we have stood by since the impacts from the original lockdown in March.
It is essential that our entire client base is communicated to with a consistent message. Communication between our teams and individuals has always been important but even more so in these uncertain times.
Myself and all who represent Polyteck will continue to be on hand and to provide whatever is asked of us.
Thank you for your continued support.