With New Information coming out everyday about Covid-19, as an essential Business, we want to make sure we are at the forefront of the HVAC industry when it comes to keeping you comfortable and safe. Here are a few things you should know.
We are an Essential Business
At present the weather is reasonably mild, but when the weather gets much warmer and hopefully when we are all able to our usual places of work, the weather will get hotter and you will need your HVAC system working properly
Your Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems are essential to your Health and Wellbeing, therefore we will make sure we are available for:
- HVACR Service
- HVACR Repairs
- HVACR Upgrades/Replacements
We will also have specific additional solutions like instant Water Leak Detection and Remote Monitoring of your BMS systems and other critical cooling systems like Computer Rooms and Data Centres.
What we have always done since the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Wearing Gloves that are critical to keeping our customers and employees safe
- Wearing Face Masks that are also crucial in staff and customer safety
- Utilise Alcohol based hand sanitiser where needed
- Ask our Customers to also follow the same procedures to protect us all
What we are now doing
- Used Air Filters are packed in protective bags to keep everyone safe
- Disinfect our Gloves and then disinfect our Tools thereafter
- Vehicle Door Handles and Steering Wheels, Gearsticks etc are disinfected between customer site visits
- Make a concerted effort to minimise touching of handles, lift buttons door handles within the offices even when wearing protective equipment
- Ensure that our employees constantly check their own health before reporting for work
Call us on 0207 481 0222 if you need to discuss Your HVACR system
Video Conference and Post Coronavirus Scheduling
Another option we are making available is the option to use Video Conferencing
If you want to talk to one of our experts but don’t want anyone to visit you just yet, then we have available a Video Consultation option available. Just use your phone or computer to talk with one of our expert technicians. You can talk about any aspect of your HVACR system, Indoor Air Quality, Energy Conservation, Remote Monitoring – in fact any aspect of your Building(s) systems.
We can also undertake Virtual Service Calls and Video Estimates without the need for us to visit you at all.
We are able to offer you different technology such as Zoom, Skype or Google Hangouts.
Contact Us if you would like to schedule a Video Conference Call
Finally we are also making available our Deferred Appointment scheduler “Its a Deferred Call back system for when the lockdown clears” Its ideally a list of Customers who want to book a service or Consultation once the lockdown measures are lifted. If you would like to book an appointment but aren’t sure exactly when that will be we can add you to the list, and we will call you back once the lockdown order has been lifted.
Add your Name to the Deferred Call back list
If you have any questions we will do our utmost to help you through these difficult times. Either give us a call on 0207 481 0222 or you can email us on email@example.com