Iâ€™m delighted to announce that Polyteck Building Services has just obtainedÂ Green Deal ProviderÂ Status through its subsidiary company Polyramek Energy.
This has taken us 6 months of hard work, but we are now 1 out of 36 companiesÂ (1 out of 4 in London) with this accreditation for both domestic and non-domestic properties.
As a Green Deal Provider we can arrange Green Deal Plans, provide finance, and arrange for the installation of the agreed energy efficiency improvements through authorised installers.
Polyramek will be working very closely with Polyteck to ensure the same high levels of service are maintained.
As a Â Green Deal Provider we are responsible for:
- Offering a Green Deal Plan to customers, based on recommendations from an accredited Assessor Organisation.
- Arranging for the installation of energy efficiency improvements, carried out by an authorised Installer
- Deal with customer complaints and provide information for when a new bill payer moves into a property with a Green Deal, the Green Deal Plan sets out the financial terms of the agreement and includes consumer protections, such as warranties, to cover the energy efficiency improvements and installation.
- Â Only an authorised Provider can offer a Green Deal Plan.
- Green Deal Providers must operate to a high standard, businesses will need to be authorised and abide by certain requirements to operate as a Green Deal Provider.
The way this works is as follows:
You take your assessment to a Green Deal provider who will issue a quote. If you are happy, youâ€™ll sign a contract.
A Green Deal plan is a new type of unsecured loan, with interest charged on top, that is attached to the electricity bill. They last for a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of 25. Once youâ€™ve signed on the dotted line, the repayments are fixed and will be collected by your utility company via your electricity bills and passed on to your Green Deal provider (Polyramek)
If anyone is interested in discussing this further then please feel free to contact us.