Polyteck offers a comprehensive property maintenance package. Polyteck ensures your building stays in great condition by preventing damages. However, when they do occur, Polyteck are to repair them immediately.
Why is Property Maintenance Important?
A well looked after property can command a higher rental or sale price, so it makes sense not to neglect building maintenance. Spotting potential problems before they become more serious will save you money and repairing damage immediately stops the problem getting worse. A crumbling old building is a money pit, whereas, a well maintained property can increase productivity or even generate income.
Health and Safety for Your Employees Or Tenants
There are a number of basic requirements for health and safety of employees or tenants and your building must comply with the following:
- Adequate sanitation and washing facilities – Toilets, sinks with soap and paper towels or a hand-dryer
- Adequate ventilation, lighting and space – Clean, fresh air from outdoors or a ventilation system, suitable lighting and enough space to work
- Adequate heating and cooling to provide an appropriate temperature in the workspace – Not less than 16ºC
- Provision of drinking water
- Maintenance of premises and equipment
- A clean working environment – litter bins at each desk and the office regularly cleaned
By taking out a Polyteck maintenance contract you will have peace of mind because we ensure your building is thoroughly maintained and looked after – 365 days a year.
What is Involved in Property Maintenance?
Property maintenance includes:
- Repairs – Fixing a problem that has occurred, such as a blocked drain or a missing roof tile. We have a professional team of electricians, plumbers and builders to call upon when necessary.
- Preventative Inspections – looking at boilers, roofs, drains and cracks to make sure any problems can be fixed before they turn into a major repair, saving you money.
- Aesthetics – Painting, decorating and minor repairs to the inside or outside of a building so that your staff, clients and customers see a bright, clean and cared for environment.
An Introduction to Polyteck’s Property Maintenance Service
Polyteck offers a tailor-made maintenance package to suit your needs, which means you can choose one or more of the following services:
- Fabric Maintenance – Taking care of the aesthetics and making sure the decoration of your offices is carried out in a professional manner with the minimum of disruption
- Plumbing and Drains – If you don’t want your clients or employees to have to wear gas masks, make sure plumbing and drains are cleaned and maintained and any blockages dealt with on the day
- Handy Man Services –There’s always odd jobs to get done and a handy person is well, handy to have around. We provide a handyman service to do all those maintenance odd jobs that keep the office running smoothly
- Planned Maintenance – An effective management and maintenance service which we supply on a regular basis and which includes repairs, maintenance and decorating. Everything you need to maintain your offices and the building from one company with a one stop service
If you would like to take advantage of one or more of Polyteck’s maintenance services, please call us on on 020 7481 0222 and we will give a competitive quote and some great advice.