Polyteck: London’s Favourite Facilities Management Company
Polyteck Building Services are an eliteÂ Facilities Management CompanyÂ covering London, The South East,UK and The Middle East. Polyteck is able toÂ offer a comprehensive facilities management package, backed up by a team of qualified professional staff.
But what does Facilities Management actually mean? According to the International Facility Management Association it is ‘a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology.’
It is imperative as a business to have all your maintenance and facilities dealt with by one company. That company must be able to take a pro-active approach to the running of a building including maintenance provided in one simple package for building owners or operators.
Having one company dealing with the entire package ensures efficient communication and speed in dealing with any problems that may arise. Instead of having to wait for the okay from a number of different parties, Polyteck can give an answer immediately and the job in hand can be carried out without delay.
What Type Of Buildings Is Facilities Management Suitable For?
In a nutshell, Facilities Management is suitable for buildings of any size and type. Its suitable for larger buildings that are used by a number of people on a daily basis, including workers, visitors and in the case of schools and universities, students too. It is also suitable for smaller building that house educational facilities, business premises and retail parks.
What Kind Of Business Is Facilities Management Suitable For?
Facilities Management is suitable for all types of businesses. Commercial businesses, offices, schools and colleges, sports centres, shopping malls. This applies to any business that requires smooth day to day running of operations.
What Type of Facilities Management Services Can Polyteck Help With?
Car Park Management
- The operation of a car park, ticket distribution, financial handling and cleaning of the parking areas.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors, distributing name badges and making clients and visitors feel welcome and comfortable.
- Overseeing the cleaning, security and car park staff. Ensuring that the building is running smoothly and that any problems that do occur are dealt with swiftly and with the minimum of disruption.
Cleaning and Security
- Handling of cleaning common ways and work spaces and security within the building and outside in the grounds. Using staff that are reliable and efficient.
- General maintenance of any lifts in the building, including a regular check to pre-empt any future problems and to replace any worn electrics or other parts.
Life Safety Systems
- Polyteck will work with you to design an efficient evacuation policy and ensure that all staff know the appropriate exits should the building need to be evacuated. They will also install and/or maintain security systems, such as smoke and fire alarms, ventilation and sprinkler systems.
AC & Electrical
- The maintenance and installation of any electrical wiring within the building.Â Â Regular checks to make sure that any problems are discovered quickly and dealt with accordingly. Upgrading wiring when applicable and monitoring to ensure compliance with health and safety laws. Â Installation and or maintenance of cooling and heating systems, advice about upgrading if appropriate.
Get In Touch Today!
Here at Polyteck we say that â€œour business is improving your businessâ€ and we do this by having a fully qualified, friendly, experienced team at our fingertips. All our staff are professionally trained not only to provide first class service, but to go that extra mile to ensure client satisfaction. Our client testimonials bear this out and you can read the positive comments on our website.
Leave the running of your building to our expertise and you can get on with whatâ€™s important in the running of your business. Contact Polyteck today, through our website or by phoning our London office on 020 7481 0222.