Electrician Polyteck Building Services – London
We require Electricians to work on a Social Housing Contract completing Responsive Repair works. The ideal applicant will be self motivated, willing to work as part of a team, equally adept lone working and be able to work at good speed whilst not compromising quality.
• Deliver a consistent, right first time approach
• Submit accurate reports via PDA
• Excellent customer communication
• Willing to do overtime
• Work efficiently to carry out the daily job volume
• Demonstrate an excellent degree of technical knowledge and experience
• Commercial awareness in regards to materials and time management Qualifications
• 17th Edition • NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• ECS card
• 2391 or 2394/5 preferable but not essential Experience
• Experience in carrying out day to day repairs of Domestic Electrical Installations
• Minimum 3 years working in the UK
• Experience in Social Housing work
• Good level of English both Spoken and Written
• UK Driving Licence
This is a self-employed position, full time employment will be considered for those demonstrating the correct work ethic and ability. Successful candidates will be supplied with company phone, tablet, van + Fuel Card.
Works are based in and around North, East, South & West London. Due to high levels of applications we will only reply to successful candidates who will be required to attend interview.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: Between £16.00 & £19.00 p/h Dependant on Experience