Emergency and exit lights are typically placed at stairs, ramps, passages, elevators, aisles, gates and exits. Emergency lights give orientation in case of an emergency situation. In case of a fire every second counts to get out of a burning building as soon as possible.
Polyteck Building Services emergency light maintenance service is according to BS EN 50172:2004 / BS5266-8:2004, 7.2.3 and BS 5266-8:2004, 7.2.4. Polytecks Service includes:
- A complete function test
- Check for sulfation
- Cleaning of each emergency light and lens
- Adjustment of the beam if necessary
- Detailed records of the testing log
- Adjustment of the charging system voltage if needed
- Check of the battery voltage
- Check of the line voltage
What are you waiting for? Polyteck Building Services offers a first class emergency light maintenance service for you.