We require a planner/scheduler to work on a Social Housing Contract completing Responsive Repair works. The ideal applicant will be self motivated, willing to work as part of a team, equally adept lone working and be able to work at good speed whilst not compromising quality.
- Ensure the smooth running of operativeâ€™s diaries to attend repairs and maintenance works
- Running reports on open jobs, closed jobs and following up jobs
- Excellent client/customer communication
- Willing to do overtime
- Work efficiently to carry out the daily job volume
- Commercial awareness in regards to materials and time management
- Experience in Social Housing
- Planning/Scheduling experience
- Good level of English both Spoken and Written
- Fully computer literate in Microsoft office packages
This is a temporary to permanent position based at our main offices in Aldgate
Due to high levels of applications we will only reply to successful candidates who will be required to attend interview.
Job Type: Full-time (40hrs per week)
Salary: Between Â£20.000k – Â£26,000k dependant on experience