- Remedial/ corrective works at the time of the initial attendance or follow up attendance consisting of DB replacements, fault finding, hard wired interlinked FA detection devices installation, partial or full rewires.
- Reactive works.
- Emergency Lighting Periodic inspection and testing
Â Area of work:
London, all areas within M25
- Relevant C&G qualifications or equivalent; 17th edition and inspection minimum requirement. Preferred engineers with C&G certificate in inspection and testing.
- JIB ECS valid card or card issued by CITB
- DBS checks (previously known as CRB)
- Clean driving licence
- Negotiable Â£14-Â£15 per hour
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or feel free to call us on 020 7481 0222 and ask for the recruitment department.