Polyteck are specialist cafÃ© refurbishment experts and take onÂ board cafÃ© fit out projects for both new and existingÂ cafÃ©s.
Having completed fit out projectsÂ for wide variety of building types including education,Â retail and offices, Polyteck has many years of experience in providing exceptional refurbishment work forÂ cafÃ©s whether they’re Cat A or Cat B fit outs. Both refurbishments and fit out projects can also be delivered with an on-going reactive or plannedÂ maintenance service to give you full peace of mind that yourÂ cafÃ© will always .
CafÃ© Fit Outs Services
Our cafÃ© fit out services include a variety of elements of the building andÂ site. Â These can includeÂ internal, cosmetic changes, as well as structural updates and amends.
- Interior design and renovations
- Lighting requirements including updating fixtures and fittings
- Signage to advertise the cafÃ©
- Counter tops available in several materials
- Bars if needed
- Electrical equipment installations and inspections including cooking equipment, refrigerators and more.
The process for a CafÃ© Fit Out project
At the start of the project, it will need to be ensured that building owners and landlords provide consent before any work takes place. Throughout the whole process, the project will include:
- Signing off the designs/plans in the initial stages and potentially at each phase of the work
- Completing the pre fit to ensure all materials and items have been ordered and will be delivered on time, in coordination with the project plan
- The project plan will also identify the times and dates of the contractorsÂ and scheduled work
Fit Out for refurbishing a cafÃ©
Key things to consider during the fit out project mayÂ include:
- Defining the reason behind the refurbishment and establishing the goals/desired outcomes
- Highlighting any existing issues or annoyances with the current spaceÂ that need to be taken in to account in the new design
- Potentially observing the cafÃ© in useÂ to identify any areas of concernÂ which may not have been picked up initially
- Planning and agreeing whichÂ materials willÂ be used
- Creating the plan to define any potentialÂ down time for the cafÃ©
If you are looking toÂ refurbish your property and think your project may be aÂ Cat A Fit Out, then why not contact us today on 020 7481 0222 or email us using our contact form.