Sustainability services from Polyteck and Polyramek
At Polyteck, we are dedicated to improving the long-term environmental impact of the building services industry. Sustainability is at the core of what we do.
Working closely alongside our partner company, Polyramek, we provide long-term solutions that help to protect the environment and provide real-money savings for our clients (both in the domestic and business sectors).
Polyteck and Polyramek’s sustainability and renewable accredited services cover a wide range of areas, including:
- Green Deal
- EDR – Electricity Demand Reduction
- ECO – Energy Companies Obligation
- GDHIF- Green Deal Home Improvement Fund
- RHI – Renewable Heat Incentive
- Biomass boilers
- Solar Thermal
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Cavity & Solid Wall Installations
- Loft Insulations
- Energy efficient boilers
- Solar Panel Photovoltaic Services: Installations, Maintenance and Repairs
- Energy Efficient HVAC Systems: These Include Heating & Air Conditioning Units
- Electricity & Energy Audits
- Energy Efficient Light Audits & Installations
- Insulation Of All Types
Introduction to Polyramek and Polyteck
Sustainability services and solutions
From home owners to landlords and building managers for large offices – Polyteck and Polyramek have the expertise and experience to offer you invaluable sustainability advice and support.
Polyramek’s expertise is highlighted by their regulations and approvals:
- Regulated by OFT – Office of Fair Trading 651836
- GDP – Green Deal Provider GDPA181
- GDI – Green Deal Installer NICI00291
- GDAO – Green Deal Assessor Organisation – Stroma Certified – STRA10122
- GDAA – Green Deal Arrangement Agreement Party Approved
Polyramek are Winners of the Theo Paphitis Small Business Award March 2014 and Green Deal & Eco Award London Regional Installer of the Year 2014 and 2015
Polyteck and Polyramek have installed a complete energy solution service into a building in the City of London (100,000 square feet) saving them a significant amount on their energy bills.
Energy advice and consultancy
In addition to our building services consultancy providing labour and skills, we also provide unparalleled advice, consultancy and guidance about how to make your building energy efficient.
Our specialist sustainability experts are very experienced and qualified in providing complete energy audits to identify and recommend energy solutions across all areas of consumption.
We regularly complete audits that can drastically reduce energy expenditure for our customers. These can include all areas of energy consumption including lighting, heating and insulation.
Our partnership with our sister company, Polyramek, ensures that our work comes with a greater amount of experience and technical expertise.
143 Leman Street
Award winning green credentials: Polyramek
To cement Polyramek’s credentials as a company where sustainability is at the heart of what we do, we recently won the Greater London Regional Green Deal & ECO Boilers & Renewables Installer of the Year 2015.