Building Refurbishment Services
There are several good reasons to refurbish your building, especially if you have a long lease or you are intending to stay in the same place for a long period of time:
- Create a good impression to clients and customers – it’s no good advertising an up to the minute product or service and then inviting customers or investors to a tatty old-fashioned office.
- Make the building energy efficient and save money on bills.
- Install new technology – For example: If you don’t have a lot of space and some staff work from home at times, you can create hot desks.
- Create a comfortable atmosphere for your staff—If it’s too hot they’ll get tired, perk them up with some air conditioning
- Comply with building regulations and health and safety rules
Health and safety for your employees or tenants
You need to have facilities that make your staff comfortable – Happy staff work better.
- Welfare of Staff – adequate facilities to work and rest
- Health – Ventilation, light and space
- Safety – Maintenance including windows, floors and equipment
If your building does not comply with health and safety regulations, you can face a large fine. Get Polyteck to inspect your building and advise you on any issues, which may need to dealt with and spend the money on a holiday instead.
What is involved in building refurbishment?
- Getting in touch with Polyteck for help, advice and a quote
- Getting an architect to draw up plans if necessary
- Inspecting the building to see if it is possible to do the work
- Obtaining permissions from your local authority and landlord
- Planning the refurbishment and organising staff
Introduction to Polyteck’s building refurbishments
We offer a one-stop service for all your building requirements, which means builders, roofers, electricians, plumbers and carpenters are all provided with the Polyteck guarantee of professionalism and workmanship. We are a friendly, happy bunch and we might tell a few jokes, but we take our work very seriously and constantly strive to maintain our excellent reputation for quality and service.
We offer three types of refurbishment:
If you just want the office to look decent, but you don’t want to spend money on anything drastic, you can have a minor refurbishment which means a good clean out, new flooring and re-decorating. We can also install a cooling or heating system that doesn’t need to be hidden and new lighting.
If you would like to replace the lighting, add some space, create a reception area and modernise the facilities, then go for a medium refurbishment. A make-over without too much disruption.
If you really want to go to town, then send in the boys… A full refurbishment will give you larger spaces, hidden plumbing and electrics, false ceilings, new kitchens and new toilet facilities, new floors and energy saving heating and cooling systems. Start from scratch and design your dream workspace.
If you would like to talk to us about any aspect of refurbishment, get in touch with us today by filling in the contact form on our website, or by calling us on 020 7481 0222 (London) or +971 434 752 81 (Dubai) and we’ll be happy to talk to you or give you a quote.