FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
26 SEPTEMBER 2017
Polyteck Strengthens Senior Management Team with New Appointments
Polyteck, a leading construction and facilities management company, has today announced a series of promotions as part a continued investment in its people and processes.
The appointments, which are effective immediately, will see a number of existing Polyteck managers move into new roles created as part of a drive to develop the company’s offering across all service lines.
The moves will also help to serve the increasing needs of the business following a period of strong growth – achieved both organically and through new contract wins.
The company operates across both the private and public sectors, providing a range of services which include design, build and maintenance of buildings and structures.
The promotions include:
- Neil Wheadon as Operations Director for its facilities management division. Wheadon has been with the company for three years and was previously with Wren Environmental. Neil will be responsible for the development of the facilities management operations across all sectors.
- Sven Stoyanov as Operations Director of Electrical services. Stoyanov is responsible for all electrical contracts for both planned and responsive projects within the business. He has been with Polyteck for 11 years, initially joining as an electrician. He now leads a team of 70 people.
- Guy Goodall as Director and Company Secretary. Goodall will be responsible for internal operations including HR, IT, Procedures/controls and general compliance. He has been with the business for 10 years
- Stuart Fetti as Construction Director of the company’s Regeneration and Construction Division. Fetti will be responsible for the major construction functions in the business, focusing on complex projects and overseeing the company’s health and safety activity. He has been with Polyteck for five years and has been involved in delivering a broad range of housing, public and private sector projects.
- Alex Georgiev as Operations Director of its Life Safety Maintenance and Project Division. Georgiev will be responsible for life safety and specialist FM functions such as Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm, CCTV, Access Control and Security co-ordination from mobilisation to operations. He has been with Polyteck for 12 years, starting as an administrator.
John Polycarpou, chairman, Polyteck, said: “We are delighted with the new appointments and are looking forward to the impact these key positions will have on our growth.
“We know that, in order to continue growing and enhancing the value for our clients, we need to continue to invest in our people and systems so these appointments are an integral part of this process.
“As a business, we are committed to developing our teams so we are especially delighted that so many of these key positions are being filled by people already working within the Polyteck family.”
Notes to editors:
t: 07960 078 935
The Polyteck Group is a leading UK headquartered construction and facilities management organisation.
With a turnover of approx. £26m, the company operates across the private and public sectors and provides a broad range of facilities management services, including:
- Development and property refurbishment
- Property Maintenance and facilities management
- Electrical Services and HVAC Services
- Life Safety Systems
Formed in 2005, the Polyteck Group has grown significantly and now employs more than 200 employees in the UK.
Its subsidiary, Polyramek, won the Theo Paphitis Small Business Award March 2014 and Green Deal & Eco Award London Regional Installer of the Year 2014 and 2015.